Libraries Parks

Liquor Licenses


Public Services & Revenue

Liquor Licenses

​Under Minnesota Statute 340A , anyone who engages in the sale of 3.2-percent malt liquor or intoxicating liquor within Dakota County is required to first obtain a license.

Establishments within city limits must submit applications to the municipal clerk in the city.

For establishments outside the city limits, applications must be submitted to Dakota County.

Last updated: 12/26/2012 9:52 AM