Libraries Parks

Chemical Health


Chemical Health Intake
651-554-6349 (Fax)

Chemical Health

The county can assist people with a chemical health assessment and treatment, if they:
  • Are a current county resident
  • Don’t have health insurance that covers chemical dependency treatment or the insurance plan has denied coverage
  • Meet the Minnesota State guidelines for income and household size
A chemical health assessment consists of:
  • A chemical dependency/drug evaluation
  • A determination of the need for chemical dependency/drug treatment 
Funding may be available through the Consolidated Chemical Dependency Treatment Fund (CCDTF).  You will be asked to provide proof of income (pay stubs, bank records) and proof of residency at the time of application to allow the county to determine if you are eligible for this assistance.  CCDTF is a funding source of last resort and other options for payment must first be explored. 

Last updated: 12/27/2012 9:26 AM