3365 Dodd Road (Highway 149)
Eagan, MN (map)
The Recycling Zone reopening May 20 – follow these procedures
Residents can bring chemicals, electronics and more to The Recycling Zone in Eagan starting Wednesday, May 20. Please be patient as it will take longer to safely unload vehicles. The Reuse Zone will remain closed until further notice.
- Remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Wear a face mask if available to you.
- All items except sharps must be in the trunk or very back of the vehicle to be unloaded by staff.
- Keep your sharps container near you in the front seat. You will be required to put the container into a large sharps bin while staying in your car.
- Ensure your items are labeled with secure lids in an upright position and transport in a box you can leave behind.
- Gas cans and oil containers you would like returned will be tagged with a unique ticket number, and you will need to come back the following open day with your ticket stub to pick up after it has been emptied.
- Have your ID ready. Staff will need to scan the barcode on the back of your license.
Please have a credit card or exact change ready for fees on TVs, monitors and tires. TVs and monitors have a $10 recycling fee and
tires vary by size starting at $5.
All other items are accepted for free.