If the Court finds the clients has failed to follow any one of the rules, it has the authority to revoke his/her probation and send him/her to jail or prison.
- Clients are expected to report to their probation officers or groups as directed.
- Clients are expected to reply promptly to any communication from Dakota County Community Corrections.
- Clients are expected to keep their probation officers informed of current employment, address, and all telephone numbers.
- Clients are expected to obey all state and federal laws.
- Clientscannot possess or use any illegal or non-prescribed drugs.
- Clients cannot engage in threatening or assaultive behavior.
- Travel out-of-state is limited. A client must obtain permission from his/her probation officer at least two weeks prior to travel.
- Travel outside the United States and its territories is prohibited.
- Clients cannot relocate to other states without approval from their probation officers and the other state. Clients need to allow at least three months to obtain approval from other states.