If the Court finds the clients has failed to follow any one of the rules, it has the authority to revoke his/her probation and send him/her to jail or prison.
- Clients are expected to report to their probation officers or groups as directed.
- Clients are expected to reply promptly to any communication from Dakota County Community Corrections.
- Clients are expected to keep their probation officers informed of current employment, address, and all telephone numbers.
- Clients are expected to obey all state and federal laws.
- Clientscannot possess or use any illegal or non-prescribed drugs.
- Clients cannot engage in threatening or assaultive behavior.
- Travel out-of-state is limited. A client must obtain permission from his/her probation officer at least two weeks prior to travel.
- Travel outside the United States and its territories is prohibited.
- Clients cannot relocate to other states without approval from their probation officers and the other state. Clients need to allow at least three (3) months to obtain approval from other states.