The Dakota County Attorney's Office offers presentations on a variety of crime and prevention topics for schools, organizations and businesses. Presentations are free and can be adjusted to fit the needs of the intended audience.
Staff is available to speak on a number of subjects, including:
- Bullying, cyberbullying, sexting prevention
- Child safety
- Crime trends and annual statistics
- Domestic abuse, sexual violence and healthy relationships
- Drug courts
- Elder abuse and financial exploitation
- Human trafficking (labor, sex)
- Identity theft and scam trends
- Mental illness in the criminal justice system
- Online safety (internet, social media)
- The role of a prosecutor
- Truancy and school success
- Victim’s rights
Please complete the Presentation Request Form and submit to Monica Jensen email@example.com or call with any questions 651-438-4440.