Absentee voting for Nov. 7 elections is underway at the Dakota County Administration Center, the Northern Service Center and the Western Service Center. Voters can request a ballot in person at any of these locations Monday–Friday from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Those who are not currently registered to vote may still vote in early in person by showing proof of residence.
Elections in Dakota County being held on Nov. 7 include:
Four school districts with regularly scheduled general elections:
Five special elections:
- ISD 196 – Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Schools
- ISD 197 – West St. Paul-Mendota Heights-Eagan Area Schools
- ISD 199 – Inver Grove Heights Community Schools
- ISD 200 – Hastings Public Schools
To find out if you have a local election on Nov. 7, visit the Minnesota Secretary of State website.
- City of Apple Valley park bond referendum election
- City of Rosemount special election to fill one vacant council position
- SSD 6 South St. Paul Public School District special election to fill one vacant board position
- ISD 192 – Farmington Area Public Schools levy referendum election
- ISD 194 – Lakeville Area Schools levy referendum election