Libraries Parks

Chemical Health


Chemical Health Intake
651-554-6349 (Fax)

Applying for Services

To apply for an assessment, applications can be done in one of two ways:

1. Visit the Northern Service Center during our business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.). The office is located at 1 Mendota Road West, Suite 300, 3rd Floor, West St. Paul, MN 55118.

2. Download and complete an eligibility application. Fax it to Chemical Health Intake at 651-554-6043 or email it to

Documents needed to apply

  • Rule 25 Eligibility Application  
  • Verification of Residency (copy of your photo ID and a piece of mail with your name and current address from the last 30 days)
  • Verification of Income (attach the last two most recent proofs of income, such as pay stubs or bank statements)

After you apply
Once Dakota County receives the application, it will be reviewed. If approved, the person will be given an authorization code along with a list of Assessment Providers. He/she can call the provider of their choice to set up an assessment. See each providers’ descriptions of services.

For any questions, you can call Chemical Health Intake at 651-554-6000, fax 651-554-6043 or email


Last updated: 3/21/2013 8:13 AM