Traitify is a visual personality assessment tool that recommends careers, jobs and education based on personality and preference data. Users swipe through a short series of images, answering "Me" or "Not Me" to generate individualized results in about 90 seconds. Traitify results provide:
- A breakdown of how you stack up against Traitify’s seven core personality types.
- Information about the kinds of people and work environments that help you thrive.
- Potential work-related strengths and weaknesses.
- Personalized recommendations for careers aligned specifically with your unique set of traits.
- Essential details about each career recommendation — what level of education you need, what to expect in terms of salary, potential job growth and more.
It's accurate, fast, fun, and easy to take. The assessment is accessible on any mobile device, tablet or desktop computer. Go to the Traitify website to get started.
Disclaimer: This link is being provided as a convenience and for information purposes; it does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Dakota County of any of the products, services, or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. Dakota County bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of the subsequent links.
After completing the Traitify assessment
Dig into your results with user guides and handouts.
Self-Discovery Guide — Discover personalized career paths unique to your personality and preferences.
Career Exploration: Profiling One Career — Explore one career using print and online resources and interviews to create an in-depth profile.
Counselor's Guide — A guide for counselors to help students understand their career assessment results and career recommendations.
Career Exploration: Talking It Over — An exercise for pairs or small groups to consider next steps.
Meet with CareerForce staff to review your results and explore career/training options. Find a CareerForce location near you.
- CareerForce is Minnesota's career development and talent-matching resource, offering no-fee services to employers and career seekers.
- MinnesotaWorks.net is the searchable online jobs database. View thousands of job listings from private employers statewide. Upload a resume, apply for jobs online, manage and track job searches, sign up for email notifications and more.