3365 Dodd Road (Highway 149)
Eagan, MN (map)
- Remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Wear a face mask if available to you.
- All items except sharps must be in the trunk or very back of the vehicle to be unloaded by staff.
- Keep your sharps container near you in the front seat. You will be required to put the container into a large sharps bin while staying in your car.
- Ensure your items are labeled with secure lids in an upright position and transport in a box you can leave behind.
- Gas cans and oil containers you would like returned will be tagged with a unique ticket number, and you will need to come back the following open day with your ticket stub to pick up after it has been emptied.
- Have your ID ready. Staff will need to scan the barcode on the back of your license.
- Flatten cardboard and cut it to be no larger than 3 feet by 3 feet.
Please have a credit card or exact change ready for fees on TVs, monitors and tires. TVs and monitors have a $10 recycling fee and
tires vary by size starting at $5.
All other items are accepted for free.
Reuse Zone procedures
The Reuse Zone is open with the same business hours as The Recycling Zone. Free products are available to residents for reuse. Visitors must follow these rules:
- Wear a mask inside and while waiting in line.
- Bring a box or bag for your items, if needed.
- Maximum room occupancy if four visitors.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others while inside and waiting in line
- Be patient if you need to wait outside for your turn.
- You have 10 minutes to shop, although you may get back in line if you want to shop more.
- Follow the one-way flow.
- No opening or spraying products.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance/exit door.
The Reuse Zone is closed briefly during the day to restock the shelves. The public restroom is closed.
Dakota County does not guarantee the integrity, safety, usability or effectiveness of the products you take from the Reuse Zone and is not responsible for problems encountered from the use or storage of those products. If you take any products, you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to use and store the products properly, including storing them out of the reach of children or pets.