Attend the Turf Maintenance Workshop to learn best practices for lawn and turf maintenance. The live virtual event will take place Tuesday, March 15 from 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
The practices taught will save you money, time and protect our water.
Take an optional test to become Minnesota Pollution Control Agency Level 1 certified in turfgrass maintenance best practices. Participants will receive a Turfgrass Maintenance Manual.
Training topics include:
- How turf management affects surface & groundwater
- Life cycle of turf and weeds and how it affects maintenance
- Soil testing, fertilizer selection and application
- Pesticide application tips
- Weed control practices
- Equipment calibration and maintenance
- Efficient & effective irrigation
- In-field reference materials, such as turf care matrix
Turf Maintenance Workshop Flyer