The Library Advisory Committee has the following responsibilities:
- Review and make decisions on disputed material
- Advise the Library Director in the development of public programming for library services
- Develop recommended annual work plans for the Committee
- Review and make recommendations on long-range plans for the Library
- Accept gifts of up to $500 for public library purposes
7 members; 1 citizen/district
Appointed by the Dakota County Board of Commissioners. Limited to three consecutive terms.
Bi-monthly; 2nd Thursday; 5:30 p.m.
Meeting schedule, agenda and minutes
Various library locations
$35 for attendance at regular and special meetings
Margaret Stone, 651-450-2930
|Paul Wendlandt IV