Get information and resources to help you or your family member advocate in school, work and the community.
- Autism Society of Minnesota: A non-profit organization committed to education, advocacy and support designed to enhance the lives of those affected by autism from birth through retirement. Provides training, counseling, events, camps, navigation assistance, etc.
- Autism Speaks: Provides resources, navigation assistance, advocacy, and autism tool kits.
- The ARC Minnesota: The Arc Minnesota and local chapters of The Arc provide information for people with developmental disabilities and their families, connect them with resources, and provide advocate services.
- PACER: A resource for individuals and families that provides workshops and materials for parents and professionals, as well as advocate services.
- Family Voices of Minnesota: Website for families of children and youth with disabilities and special health care needs. The site provides information for the Parent Support Navigators that can provide information and resources.
- Partners in Policy Making: Partners in Policymaking is a free program designed to teach people with disabilities and family members the power of advocacy to positively change the way people with disabilities are supported, viewed, taught, live and work.
- North American Council on Adoptable Children: Resource that provides information on adoption resources, locating local support groups, and advocate guidance.