Libraries Parks

Mental Health

Adult Mental Health

If you or a family member needs help with a mental health issue, first call your doctor or health plan provider.  You can also call the Dakota County Crisis Response Unit at 952-891-7171, which provides 24-hour telephone or on-site response, as well as referrals, to residents in a mental health crisis. If someone is an immediate danger to self or others, call 911.
The County provides adult mental health services to residents who meet financial and medical eligibility requirements.
Eligibility requirements
Please call 651-554-6000 to determine eligibility.
Apply for services
If you have questions or would like to apply for mental health services, contact  Adult Mental Health at 651-554-6424.
More resources and links
There are many mental health resources available within the county. Find out more.

Last updated: 4/5/2016 10:50 AM