Resources to assist in a smooth transition into adulthood regarding benefits, health care, education, and employment.
- Disability Benefits 101: A site that gives you tools and information on health coverage, benefits, and employment.
- Got Transition: A healthcare resource regarding information on the transition from pediatric to adult health care.
- National Technical Assistance on Transition: Resources and assist State Education Agencies, Local Education Agencies, State VR agencies, and VR service providers in implementing evidence-based and promising practices ensuring students with disabilities, including those with significant disabilities, graduate prepared for success in postsecondary education and employment.
- Think College: Think College is a national organization that provides resources, training and technical assistance on college and inclusion for those with a developmental disability.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services: The Minnesota Employment and Economic assistance site has Vocational Rehabilitation Services unit can help you prepare for, find and keep a job, and live as independently as possible.