Libraries Parks

Recording Property Documents

Research Services

Limited research services are available such as finding ownership of a property, finding out if there are any liens on a property, and finding documents recorded with the Dakota County Property Records Department.

You can direct research requests by calling 651-438-4355.

Last updated: 8/25/2016 9:02 AM