Adult offenders are required to pay one-time probation fees:
- Misdemeanor offense: $266 (2016 rate)
- Gross misdemeanor and felony offenses: $349 (2016 rate)
Questions about probation fees should be directed to probation officers.
Depending on individual circumstances, the Court may also order offenders to receive services or attend programs for which there are fees. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Safe Streets First (Repeat DWI Offenders)
- Electronic Home Monitoring (EHM)
- Urinalysis and drug tests
- Sex offender programming
- Domestic abuse programming
- Domestic abuse assessments
- Chemical health assessments
- Victim Impact Panels
Questions about any fees should be directed to probation officers.