Community Corrections has a broad range of volunteer and intern opportunities. Whether you want to contribute to your community or are a student looking for work experience to fulfill academic requirements, please contact the Volunteer/Intern Coordinator at 952-891-7151.
Volunteers and interns must complete an Community Corrections Application Form.
Examples of volunteer and intern opportunities
- Help with juvenile offenders engaged in community projects
- Assist probation officers in juvenile or adult supervision
- Assist juveniles participating in extended day treatment
- Perform computer queries on information systems
- Help manage paperwork
Benefits of volunteering or interning
- Gain marketable work experience
- Participate in training
- Complete academic requirements
- Provide valuable service to the community