Libraries Parks

Veterans Services

Non-Dakota County Residents

​Due to the high volume of veterans, new applicants must reside within Dakota County to be served by our office. To obtain assistance in the county you reside in, please contact the Veteran Service Office in your county. 

To find out how to contact your county’s Veterans Services Office, go to the Minnesota Association of County Veterans Service Officers Directory.

Last updated: 11/12/2012 10:26 AM