Libraries Parks

Property Tax Programs, Homesteads & Credits

Moving From a Homestead

You are required by law to notify the Assessor’s Office within 30 days if you move out of your home. Fill out the MoveNotice.pdfHomestead Moved Form and send it to:

Dakota County Assessing Services Office
1590 West Highway 55
Hastings MN 55033-2343

Last updated: 1/24/2014 4:36 AM