Chair, Administration, Finance & Policy Committee of the Whole
Current term expires 2018
Served on County Board since 2003
Complete a Citizen Feedback Form.
1590 Highway 55
Hastings MN 55033-2343
2301 Anthony St
South St. Paul MN 55075-5832
- Dakota County Board/Court Policy Committee
- Dakota County Community Development Agency Board (Vice-Chair)
- Dakota County Law Library Board (Chair)
- Dakota County Regional Railroad Authority
- East Metro Strong
- Facility Operations Advisory Committee for Thompson Park Center (Chair)
- Greater MSP Economic Development Partnership
- Minnesota Inter-County Association
- Robert Street Corridor Alternatives Analysis Steering Committee (Co-Chair)
- Transportation Advisory Board – Metropolitan Council
Commissioner Gaylord serves as Vice Chair of the National Association of Counties (NACo) Finance and Intergovernmental Affairs Steering Committee and is a member of three subcommittees: Capital Financing, Intergovernmental Affairs, and Fiscal Affairs. She also serves on the NACo Sustainability Leadership Team and the NACo Large Urban Caucus Steering Committee.
District 2 Communities
Cities of South St. Paul, West St. Paul, Sunfish Lake, and Inver Grove Heights Precincts 1 and 8-10.