Learn more about local services for children, teens and young adults who have physical, intellectual and learning disabilities; ADD/ADHD; Autism Spectrum Disorder; or struggle with mental health issues at the fourth annual South of the River Resource & Education Fair.
Date: Saturday, Feb. 23, 9 a.m.–noon
Location: Western Service Center
Admission: Free for all families and caregivers with special needs. All children are welcome.
For more information, contact Andrea Grossman at 952-891-7328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More than 30 local resource booths
- 4-H activities for children
- Free wellness screenings
- Door prizes
- Sensory Storytime by the Dakota County Library
- Learn about County programs and services
- Transit training from GoDakota and MVTA
- Interpreters available in Spanish and Somali