Libraries Parks

Law Library

Conciliation Court

Conciliation Court, also known as small claims court, is a separate division of District Court that handles civil cases involving money claims of $10,000 or less.

Filing a claim
The Minnesota Judicial Branch website has forms available to file a Conciliation Court claim. Go to the Minnesota Judicial Branch website.

Click on the forms that apply to you. Then, print or download the forms.

More resources
Minnesota Attorney General’s Guide to Conciliation Court: A booklet with information for court users. It has helpful information and samples of completed Conciliation Court forms.

How to Handle a Conciliation Court Hearing: A 10-minute video from the Minnesota Judicial Branch website.

Last updated: 4/29/2016 6:31 AM