Libraries Parks

Highway Permits

Contractor Registration

Anyone planning to work within County highway right of way must be registered with the County and obtain a permit. A certificate of insurance or other proof of insurance is also required.

Apply online

Apply by fax
Print the Contractor Registration Form, fill it out and fax it to 952-891-7127.

For more information or to apply for a permit, contact the Right of Way/Permits Manager at 952-891-7115.

Last updated: 11/19/2014 8:16 AM