Libraries Parks

Highway Permits

General Permit for Work in the Right of Way

This permit covers excavations, grading, sewer and water installations or other installations within the County highway right of way. Contractors must follow the County's Construction Specifications.

Before applying for a permit, please click on the following links for required information when filling out an application:
FlaggingHandbook.pdf2007 Flagging Handbook
2007 Field Manual

Apply online
First Time User
Returning User

Apply by fax

Print the GeneralWorkPermit.pdfGeneral Work Permit, fill it out and fax it to 952-891-7127.

For more information or to apply for a permit, contact the Right of Way/Permits Manager at 952-891-7115.

Last updated: 11/19/2014 8:18 AM