The products below meet the new legislative requirements for bleach alternatives.
Dakota County does not endorse any product.
- Accel Concentrate AHP Cleaner Disinfectant
- Accel TB AHP Cleaner Disinfectant
- Basic-G Germicide (Shaklee)
- CaviCide Surface Disinfectant & CaviWipes
- CaviCide1 Liquid Surface Disinfectant & CaviWipes1
- Citrace Spray Germicide
- Citrus II Germicidal Cleaner
- Citrex Spray Disinfectant
- Dispatch Cleaner Disinfectant with Bleach liquid
- Envirox Concentrate 118
- Expose II 256 Phenolic Disinfectant
- Kirkland Signature Household Surface Wipes
- Lysol-Professional Disinfectant Foam Cleaner
- Microcide TB Disinfectant Cleaner
- Oxivir Five 16 Concentrate
- Pursue Disinfectant Cleaner (Amway)
- SaniZide Plus Germicidal Solution
- Seventh Generation Multi-Surface Disinfecting Cleaner
- Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes
- Steramine Tablets
- Weiman Disinfectant
This list is not all inclusive and does not imply the endorsement of any product. No product used may contain the ingredient triclosan. If a product listed loses its EPA status, it may no longer be approved.
The license holder is responsible for verifying that a bleach alternative meets the criteria in Minnesota Statute 245A.148 if it’s not on this list. The Bleach Alternative Checklist will help you determine if the product meets the statutory criteria.