Dakota County Public Health offers immunizations for adults and children. Some vaccines are supplied by federal and state programs and are offered for a limited time at low cost to persons who are eligible. A donation of $20 for each vaccination is suggested, but persons who qualify for this vaccine will not be turned away if they are unable to pay this donation.
For current information about vaccinations from Public Health, call the Immunization Information Line: 952-891-7999 (English and Spanish).
When you enter the building
- Facemasks must be worn by ages 2 years and older.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- COVID-19 symptom screening will be done. Anyone feeling sick must reschedule.
- 6-foot distancing will be maintained.
Limiting face-to-face contact
- Immunizations are by appointment only to limit the number of patients in the building.
- Pre-screening will be conducted over the phone prior to appointments.
- One family allowed per wait table or area.
- Plexiglass shields placed between patients and staff.
- Wait tables, immunization stations, chairs and pens are sanitized between patients.
- Adults and children who do not have health insurance.
- Adults and children who have health insurance that does not cover vaccinations.
- Children on Minnesota Medical Assistance (MA), MinnesotaCare, or a Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP).
- Children who are American Indian or Alaskan Native.
Note that adults who are on Minnesota Medical Assistance (MA), MinnesotaCare, or a Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP) must be vaccinated by their private medical provider.
Dakota County Public Health offers immunizations for children and adults. Call
952-891-7585 to schedule an appointment. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Parent or guardian must sign a Minor Authorization Form.
Minor Authorization Form
Autorización para la vacunación de un menor
The clinic schedule is subject to change. Please call
952-891-7999 for the most current information.