Dakota County Public Health offers immunizations for adults and children. Some vaccines are supplied by federal and state programs and are offered for a limited time at low cost to persons who are eligible.
For current information about vaccinations from Public Health, call the Immunization Information Line: 952-891-7999 (English and Spanish).
- Adults and children who do not have health insurance.
- Adults and children who have health insurance that does not cover vaccinations.
- Children on Minnesota Medical Assistance (MA), MinnesotaCare, or a Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP).
- Children who are American Indian or Alaskan Native.
Note that adults who are on Minnesota Medical Assistance (MA), MinnesotaCare, or a Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP) must be vaccinated by their private medical provider.
Dakota County Public Health offers immunizations for children and adults. Call
952-891-7585 to schedule an appointment.
Make a flu/COVID-19 vaccine appointment
|Nov. 16, 2021||Nov. 4, 2021|
n/a||Dec. 9, 2021|
2021 Immunization Clinic Schedule
Minor Authorization Form (Spanish version)
The clinic schedule is subject to change. Please call
952-891-7999 for the most current information.
Vaccine records on your phone
Minnesotans can now easily access their vaccine records through their smartphones or other mobile devices by using an app called
Docket. Docket enables residents with a Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) record to securely view and share their vaccine records.
Anyone who wants or needs access to their vaccine records and does not have a smartphone, or does not want to use the app, can still make a request from the state or their health care provider. For more information, visit Find My Immunization Record.
Docket is free and available for download in Apple and Android app stores.
- Facemasks must be worn by ages 2 years and older.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- COVID-19 symptom screening will be done. Anyone feeling sick must reschedule.
- 6-foot distancing will be maintained.