Family visiting hours
- Wednesdays: 1–4:30 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 7 p.m.–9:20 p.m.
Attorney visiting hours
- Daily, 8–11 a.m., 1–4 p.m., 7 p.m.–5 a.m.
Every inmate has the opportunity to sign up for a designated visiting time located within each housing unit. Only one time slot will be allotted per inmate, each visiting day. They may have more than one person visit during this time period, but only during the time they signed up for. (Children of the inmate do not have to be listed.)
Segregation inmates are not allowed visitors
Segregation inmates will not be allowed visitors while on lockdown status.
Inmates must notify visitors of time
It is the inmate's responsibility to notify their visitors of the time they have selected. We will not accept phone calls from the public inquiring about the time an inmate has selected for visits. It will be the visitor's responsibility to be on time for the scheduled visit — late arrivals will not be accepted.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the visiting schedule may be adjusted by the Jail Supervisor on duty.
- Visiting will only be allowed during set hours.
- Visits will be no more than 20 minutes, but may be terminated at any time.
- Adult visitors must be at least 18 years of age. Children under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit a parent, but must be accompanied by an adult and must not be left unattended.
- Proper attire is required. No short shorts, bikini tops, or other revealing clothing will be permitted — shoes must be worn while in the facility.
- Visitor identification is required. A valid driver's license, state identification card with picture and signature, or any other identification with a picture, physical description, and signature is accepted. Minor children under 16 years of age may be asked to bring a birth certificate as proof of relationship to the inmate.
- Smoking is not permitted in the jail facility.
- The facility is not responsible for any personal items left unattended.
- Any visitor attempting to bring in firearms, explosives, alcoholic beverages, narcotics, or any controlled substance will be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Any visitor under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied the visit and asked to leave the facility.
- No food or beverages will be allowed in the visiting area.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and/or recording.
Online visitation and messaging available
If you need to get in touch with an inmate, you can video visit an inmate from home. You can also set up an account and send an email message. Go to the Inmate Canteen for more information..