Public visiting hours
On-site jail video visiting is open daily seven days a
week. The jail is located at the Law Enforcement
Center in Hastings.
- Daily, 7:30–9:45 a.m., 3– 4:45 p.m., 7–9:45 p.m.
- Your called party may not always be available during the times listed above.
- If they do not answer, they may not be available for a visit. You will have to try again later.
- This service may be limited by the inmate attending a program or court, scheduled lockdown times, and security concerns of the individual or facility.
- Segregation inmates will have limited access to the visiting kiosk while on lockdown status.
- Administratively segregated inmates will have limited access to the visiting kiosk.
- It is the inmate's responsibility to notify their visitors of the time they expect to be available when on segregation status.
The Jail Administration window, Turnkey Corrections,
and the after-hours control room phone will not be able to answer questions on
why they did not answer.
Attorney visiting hours
- Attorneys have unrestricted physical access to their clients. However, there may be unexpected delays due to emergencies, lockdowns or other security concerns of the facility.
- Attorneys wishing to use the public visiting kiosks must get their attorney account verified by Turnkey Corrections and Inmate Canteen before they visit. Otherwise, the visit will be recorded.
- Attorneys wishing to use the public visiting kiosks are subjected to the public visiting hours.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the visiting access may be adjusted by the jail supervisor on duty.
- Visiting will only be allowed during set hours.
- Visits will not be able to be started after the end time.
- Visits will be no more than 20 minutes but may be ended at any time for violation of rules.
- Visitors must be at least 18 years of age. Persons under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Proper attire is required. Short shorts, bikini tops or other revealing clothing will not be permitted.
- You may be asked to present identification. A valid driver's license, state identification card with picture and signature, or any other identification with a picture, physical description, and signature is accepted.
- Smoking is not permitted in county buildings.
- The facility is not responsible for any personal items left unattended.
- Any visitor attempting to bring in firearms, explosives, alcoholic beverages, narcotics or any controlled substance will be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Any visitor under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied the visit and asked to leave the building.
- No food or beverages will be allowed in the visiting area.
- All visits are subject to monitoring, recording or both.
Online visitation and messaging available
If you need to get in touch with an inmate, you can video visit an inmate from home. You can also set up an account and send an email message. Go to the Inmate Canteen for more information.
Information on inmate funds, video visiting, sending emails, text messages, and canteen orders can be directed to Turnkey Corrections at iccsupport@TKC32M.com or via phone at 715-690-2965.