Dakota County's Robert Trail Library, opened in February 2009. Energy-efficient lighting and equipment and durable, sustainable materials are important building features to provide a welcoming, comfortable space for library visitors.
Sustainable features of the Robert Trail Library
- Heat recovery system and efficient boilers, saving energy.
- FSC-certified lumber, saving resources.
- Energy-efficient lighting, saving energy.
- Recycled content carpet squares, saving resources.
- White-colored, super-insulated roof, saving resources and energy.
The Robert Trail Library is the ninth Dakota County Library location.