Libraries Parks

Doing Business with the County

Adult Probation Fee

If you are an adult offender and have moved to Dakota County while on probation in another county or state, you will be required to pay probation fees to Dakota County in addition to other fees you are paying.

Probation fees for Dakota County residents are collected by the courts.

Dakota County Community Corrections will provide the Collections office with the fee for this service. Your case will be assigned a collections caseworker.

Set up a payment plan
You can ask your worker to set up a monthly payment plan or pay the full amount. If you request a payment plan, you can make the payment by check, credit card or automatic withdrawal from a bank account. A billing statement will be sent to you each month.

If you have questions, you should call the assigned worker.

Last updated: 1/24/2014 4:04 AM