Libraries Parks

Doing Business with the County

Public Assistance Overpayment Collections

If you have a closed public assistance case and your financial worker has sent you a notice of overpayment, your case will be given to the Collections office.

Set up a payment plan
You can ask your caseworker to set up a monthly payment plan or pay the full amount. If you request a payment plan, you can make the payment by check or credit card. A billing statement will be sent to you each month.

If you have questions, you should call the assigned case worker.

Last updated: 1/24/2014 4:08 AM