Buying a home is the biggest investment most of us will make. These sites will help you through the process.
- Dakota County and Scott County Community Development Agencies: Connect you with homebuyer programs in the area.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: Help to become a homeowner as well as help with other housing-related programs to help you, build, repair, retain or adapt a home for your own personal occupancy.
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity: Non-profit organization offers programs for people in need of affordable homeownership opportunities and for current homeowners seeking to preserve their home.
- African Development Center: Financing that suits the cultural needs of African immigrants and refugee communities is available to qualified borrowers.
- Office of the Minnesota Attorney General: Don’t be confused by the home-buying process. Prepare yourself with the Home Buyers’ Handbook.
Last updated: 5/2/2016 8:16 AM