Health Care Insurance
Unpaid medical bills are the No. 1 cause of bankruptcies in the U.S. Use this information to protect yourself from financial trauma.
- MNsure: Minnesota's health insurance marketplace, where individuals, families and small businesses can shop, compare and choose health insurance coverage that meets their needs. MNsure is the only place you can qualify for financial help.
- MNsure Get Help: Enrollment assistance from trained navigators and licensed agents and brokers who can give advice on purchasing a health care plan. Or, you can call 1-855-366-7873.
- Dakota County MNsure Information: For residents of Dakota County with active or pending MNsure case and have questions about making changes, renewing, or using their coverage. Or, you can call 651-554-6696. For faster service, contact the phone number on correspondence you have received from the county about your case.
- Briva Health (Somali Health Solutions): Bi-lingual walk-in and scheduled appointments for MNsure enrollment assistance at multiple locations within the Twin Cities Metro area.
- Portico Healthnet: Spanish language interpreters can help you find a health plan and other resources you need to maintain good health.
- Minnesota Department of Commerce: Health insurance is an important part in taking care of your health and protecting yourself against costly expenses. Learn about ins and outs.
Insurance protects you and others from losses involving your vehicle. It’s every driver’s responsibility to have adequate coverage.
Homeowners and Renters Insurance